If you want to learn more about our services, you’re in the right place.
Read more to learn how we are managing to become the best in the business.
BPS® dentures & implant dentures
If you’re having extractions of your teeth, come talk to us first to see if an immediate denture can be made for you. This allows you to have your natural (soon-to-be extracted) teeth replaced by denture teeth the same day.
Missing a few teeth? If you have questions on what you should do then we have the answers. Come in for a free consultation.
Loose dentures? You may need a reline. Come in for a same-day reline so that you won’t go without your smile for too long.
We do denture repairs on-site which is the most efficient way of getting your dentures fixed and back to you sooner rather than later. An assessment is done free of charge.
Mouthguards and bleaching trays
We also provide custom fitted mouthguards. They can be customized with different designs and to your sport specific thickness.
Custom bleaching trays are used to whiten teeth more efficiently then the “one-type-fits-all” ones found in stores. Ask for more details.
Simplified 4-step denture process
1. Your denturist will make a model of your mouth. This may involve pre-sized trays, custom trays, or the denturist may use your existing dentures as a custom fitted tray (BPS® dentures include a custom tray).
2. The denturist will take measurements and ask you to bite into wax blocks to ensure your new teeth are placed correctly in the denture. This ensures that your jaw will function as it always has with your new teeth.
3. A wax preview of your new teeth set will be provided to you. Your denturist will ensure the proper function of the denture, and with your input, will check that the size, shape, and position of the teeth look natural to you and that you feel comfortable.
4. You’ll receive a brand new set of dentures that will allow you to smile, eat, and speak comfortably and with confidence. If natural tooth extractions are needed, then an immediate set of dentures could be inserted in the mouth the same day as the extractions.
Not all dentures are made the same way
Not all dentures are made the same way, or with the same types of materials and denture teeth. The most life-like options available are dentures made with materials from Ivoclar Vivadent, which are crafted using the most advanced techniques to ensure a comfortable fit and long-lasting wear for years to come.
With dentures made using Ivoclar Vivadent teeth and materials, you have a true-to-nature smile based on your unique facial characteristics and personality, as well as your preferences. The final result is not just a denture, but a smile that fits you perfectly.
Ask us for Ivoclar Vivadent denture teeth!
Benefits of Quality Dentures
The science behind a better denture is not just in the denture teeth, but also in the pink tissue or gum portion of the denture called the denture base. During conventional processing, the acrylic denture base shrinks. This shrinkage can cause warping that leads to sore spots and a loose fitting denture. You can feel insecure when doing everyday things like smiling or eating.
Better Fit and Function
The high impact strength and accurate fit of Ivocap® processed dentures mean you won’t have to worry about damage and breakage, letting you do whatever comes naturally, like smiling, speaking, laughing, and eating foods you love.
Ivocap® processed dentures fit better and resist plaque and bacteria preventing unwanted irritations, leaving your mouth healthy and free of tissue inflammation.
Eliminate Denture Odor
Ivocap® processed dentures have a non-porous surface, which helps to reduce odor-causing bacteria and plaque, leaving your mouth cleaner and your breath fresher.
Use Less Denture Adhesives
Ivocap® processed dentures fit naturally, securely, and comfortably, so you rely less on denture adhesives to keep them secure in your mouth.
Denturists who choose Ivoclar Vivadent Removable Dentures, use patented technology available only from Ivoclar Vivadent to ensure a denture base with:
- A precise fit
- More comfort and better stability
- Resistance to staining, plaque, odor absorption, and bacterial growth
Better fit from Ivocap® BPS® dentures
Ivocap® processed dentures are made using state-of-the-art materials and processing techniques, so they fit properly and are strong and durable for worry-free wear.
Less Odor and Staining
Ivocap® processed dentures are made from smart, Thermo-injection technology. This ensures that Ivoclar Vivadent Removable Dentures have a dense, non-porous surface that resists staining and absorbing embarrassing odors.